Thursday 27 September 2012

Tree Explosion

New Screen print in my shop.

'Tree Explosion' is a four colour original hand pulled screen print designed and printed in my local printmaking studio. 


Tree Explosion - Screen Print
Tree Explosion - Screen Print
A black tree with oranges, yellows and sage green burst from this peculiar tree which was inspired by the surrounding parks where I live.

Tree Explosion - Screen Print
Prints are titled, signed and dated and the print area measures....Width: 10 inches Height: 14.5 inches (approx).

Paper: Fine grain heavy weight cartridge paper, acid-free
Ink: Water based acrylic 


Tree Explosion - Screen Print

Tree Explosion (detail)

5 comments:

  1. Hi
    I've just blogged about you on my blog and nominated you for a beautiful blog award. I've used one of your images to try and encourage folk to stop by. Hope that's OK, but let me know if you'd prefer me to remove it?
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm speechless. Not a lot I can say except that is gorgeous, love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks very much for the kind words. M x

      Delete
  3. Absolutely beautiful... Do you do these designs for a living, somehow?

    -Asheville Tree Removal
    Tree Removal Asheville NC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Thanks for the lovely comment and for taking the time to write it! I'm spending more and more time on screen printing and developing my artwork. Over the last couple of years I've been exhibiting and attending craft fairs which has been great! I freelance as a music teacher and work on my designs alongside this.

      Delete